Mar 13, 2010, 11:10 PM EDT
We put a lot of content on this here blog each day, and we understand
it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
highlights that justify flinching – We look at the highlights from
to Rink: Reviewing Friday’s games – Recapping all the games from
off the foil: Chiefs set to relocate – The Johnstown Chiefs are on
the moving to South Carolina. Slapshot fans everywhere shed a
surgery will end Weight’s season – Doug Weight’s season is over,
and it’s possible his career might be as well.
wins longest game in college hockey history - A college game went
150 minutes and 22 seconds before a winner was decided. And then they
played tonight as well.
share memories from 14-game trip - Vancouver just finished an
absurdly long road trip; here are some of the behind the scenes
Nichol speaks with referee Chris Lee – Scott Nichol had a lengthy
chat with referee Chris Lee, but insists it was strictly professional.
quest to find NHL’s ‘Mr. Intangible‘ – Here are some more
interesting stats to rank the best and worst players in the NHL.
anthem debate: Is yelling “Stars” worse? - Everyone is a debating
the Chicago anthem; what about Dallas’?
forget about the Phoenix Coyotes – The Coyotes are a team to watch
out for once the playoffs begin.
goal adds to Blackhawks’ frustration – The Blackhawks lost another
game where their offense failed to save them. Imagine that.
Jaromir Jagr be headed to Edmonton? - Is it even a smart move for
the Oilers to consider Jagr?
all blame the Olympics for the Ducks’ slump – Ryan Getzlaf is not
playing all that well since coming back from Vancouver.
bounces: The Thrashers’ pre-game routines – The Thrashers share
their — rather tame — pre-game routines.
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 2
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 19
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 15
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 25
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 38
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 38
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)