Mar 13, 2010, 11:10 PM EST
We put a lot of content on this here blog each day, and we understand
it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
highlights that justify flinching – We look at the highlights from
to Rink: Reviewing Friday’s games – Recapping all the games from
off the foil: Chiefs set to relocate – The Johnstown Chiefs are on
the moving to South Carolina. Slapshot fans everywhere shed a
surgery will end Weight’s season – Doug Weight’s season is over,
and it’s possible his career might be as well.
wins longest game in college hockey history - A college game went
150 minutes and 22 seconds before a winner was decided. And then they
played tonight as well.
share memories from 14-game trip - Vancouver just finished an
absurdly long road trip; here are some of the behind the scenes
Nichol speaks with referee Chris Lee – Scott Nichol had a lengthy
chat with referee Chris Lee, but insists it was strictly professional.
quest to find NHL’s ‘Mr. Intangible‘ – Here are some more
interesting stats to rank the best and worst players in the NHL.
anthem debate: Is yelling “Stars” worse? - Everyone is a debating
the Chicago anthem; what about Dallas’?
forget about the Phoenix Coyotes – The Coyotes are a team to watch
out for once the playoffs begin.
goal adds to Blackhawks’ frustration – The Blackhawks lost another
game where their offense failed to save them. Imagine that.
Jaromir Jagr be headed to Edmonton? - Is it even a smart move for
the Oilers to consider Jagr?
all blame the Olympics for the Ducks’ slump – Ryan Getzlaf is not
playing all that well since coming back from Vancouver.
bounces: The Thrashers’ pre-game routines – The Thrashers share
their — rather tame — pre-game routines.
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 5
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 75
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 3
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 13
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 88
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 83
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 68
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 172
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (172)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (88)
- Bruins’ Kelly out with broken ankle after Dupuis slash (86)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (83)