Mar 13, 2010, 11:10 PM EDT
We put a lot of content on this here blog each day, and we understand
it can be a bit tough to keep track of everything. So at the end of the day we’ll put up a nightly recap of all that day’s news. Presenting the Pro Hockey Talk Nightcap:
highlights that justify flinching – We look at the highlights from
to Rink: Reviewing Friday’s games – Recapping all the games from
off the foil: Chiefs set to relocate – The Johnstown Chiefs are on
the moving to South Carolina. Slapshot fans everywhere shed a
surgery will end Weight’s season – Doug Weight’s season is over,
and it’s possible his career might be as well.
wins longest game in college hockey history - A college game went
150 minutes and 22 seconds before a winner was decided. And then they
played tonight as well.
share memories from 14-game trip - Vancouver just finished an
absurdly long road trip; here are some of the behind the scenes
Nichol speaks with referee Chris Lee – Scott Nichol had a lengthy
chat with referee Chris Lee, but insists it was strictly professional.
quest to find NHL’s ‘Mr. Intangible‘ – Here are some more
interesting stats to rank the best and worst players in the NHL.
anthem debate: Is yelling “Stars” worse? - Everyone is a debating
the Chicago anthem; what about Dallas’?
forget about the Phoenix Coyotes – The Coyotes are a team to watch
out for once the playoffs begin.
goal adds to Blackhawks’ frustration – The Blackhawks lost another
game where their offense failed to save them. Imagine that.
Jaromir Jagr be headed to Edmonton? - Is it even a smart move for
the Oilers to consider Jagr?
all blame the Olympics for the Ducks’ slump – Ryan Getzlaf is not
playing all that well since coming back from Vancouver.
bounces: The Thrashers’ pre-game routines – The Thrashers share
their — rather tame — pre-game routines.
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 1
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 15
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 14
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 18
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 49
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 20
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 14
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 61
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 15
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 11
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (49)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)