Mar 13, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
Most of tonight’s highlights were seemingly of the “blooper” variety. Usually it’s best to highlight feats of unparalleled athleticism, but sometimes it’s simply more appropriate to focus on odd moments.
For the most entertaining hits of the night, I felt the need to choose two. First up, we have proof that despite being one of the league’s hits leaders, Cal Clutterbuck isn’t always on the victorious side. Actually, last night he had two consecutive moments he’d like to forget.
Then we have an unusual sight: Jamie Langenbrunner ends up getting stuck in the Pittsburgh bench when he interrupts Chris Kunitz on a line change. It’s interesting to watch Penguins coach Dan Bylsma seemingly single out Evgeni Malkin for protection. Seriously, this is pretty weird.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)