Mar 13, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
Most of tonight’s highlights were seemingly of the “blooper” variety. Usually it’s best to highlight feats of unparalleled athleticism, but sometimes it’s simply more appropriate to focus on odd moments.
For the most entertaining hits of the night, I felt the need to choose two. First up, we have proof that despite being one of the league’s hits leaders, Cal Clutterbuck isn’t always on the victorious side. Actually, last night he had two consecutive moments he’d like to forget.
Then we have an unusual sight: Jamie Langenbrunner ends up getting stuck in the Pittsburgh bench when he interrupts Chris Kunitz on a line change. It’s interesting to watch Penguins coach Dan Bylsma seemingly single out Evgeni Malkin for protection. Seriously, this is pretty weird.
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 15
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 40
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31