Mar 13, 2010, 9:00 AM EST
Most of tonight’s highlights were seemingly of the “blooper” variety. Usually it’s best to highlight feats of unparalleled athleticism, but sometimes it’s simply more appropriate to focus on odd moments.
For the most entertaining hits of the night, I felt the need to choose two. First up, we have proof that despite being one of the league’s hits leaders, Cal Clutterbuck isn’t always on the victorious side. Actually, last night he had two consecutive moments he’d like to forget.
Then we have an unusual sight: Jamie Langenbrunner ends up getting stuck in the Pittsburgh bench when he interrupts Chris Kunitz on a line change. It’s interesting to watch Penguins coach Dan Bylsma seemingly single out Evgeni Malkin for protection. Seriously, this is pretty weird.
- Miller’s second straight shutout puts Canucks in NHL lead 11
- Video: Ennis fires behind his back while falling, scores 3
- Video: Hjalmarsson crushes Kesler, Lindholm scores in wild sequence (Updated) 6
- Trade: Ducks get Brewer from Lightning; Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks 2
- Thanksgiving Shutdown: Rangers blank listless Flyers for second time this season 25
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 2
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 5
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 3
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Report: Perron’s name comes up as Oilers seek trade for ‘top center’ (45)
- Video: Bruins see two goals waved off (44)
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? (43)