Mar 13, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
Most of tonight’s highlights were seemingly of the “blooper” variety. Usually it’s best to highlight feats of unparalleled athleticism, but sometimes it’s simply more appropriate to focus on odd moments.
For the most entertaining hits of the night, I felt the need to choose two. First up, we have proof that despite being one of the league’s hits leaders, Cal Clutterbuck isn’t always on the victorious side. Actually, last night he had two consecutive moments he’d like to forget.
Then we have an unusual sight: Jamie Langenbrunner ends up getting stuck in the Pittsburgh bench when he interrupts Chris Kunitz on a line change. It’s interesting to watch Penguins coach Dan Bylsma seemingly single out Evgeni Malkin for protection. Seriously, this is pretty weird.
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 3
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 8
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 5
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 17
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2