Mar 6, 2010, 4:00 PM EDT
We’re getting really revved up for tomorrow’s Game of the Week between the Detroit Red Wings and the Chicago Blackhawks (12:30 PM ET live on NBC!). Along with some great posts sure to be chock full of information, analysis and tomfoolery, there will also be a live chat with Cover it Live during the game.
This is a great opportunity for you to share some of your feedback on the blog and enjoy the game with other hockey fans – new, old and in between. Naturally, we do ask that everyone play nice (in other words, refrain from personal attacks and other comments of that ilk). After all, we hear that Derek Boogaard could have some down time so just keep it civil. Here’s a summary of Sunday’s coverage here at PHT.
Sunday on Pro Hockey Talk:
Continue for links to some of our best stories on Detroit and Chicago.
While you wait, here are some of the stories we’ve written about the Detroit Red Wings and Chicago Blackhawks this week:
NBC Game of the Week: Blackhawks vs. Red Wings - a veritable medley of pertinent information on the game.
The Blackhawks’ dramatic rebirth - looking a few years back, when Chicago was an absolute mess.
Chicago decides their goaltending is just good enough to be ok - will the Blackhawks pay for sticking with their much maligned goalies?
Rough night for Roberto Luongo - in another bitter rivalry for Chicago, the ‘Hawks chased Luongo out of his net last night.
Nicklas Lidstrom joins the 800 assist club - studying the legendary career of Lidstrom.
Goal of the Day: Datsyuk’s dirty goal - Just a stunning display of skill.
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 11
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 28
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 17
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 57
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 25
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39