Mar 5, 2010, 6:45 PM EDT
With the trade deadline’s new car smell starting to wear off, NHL teams can go back to what is usually on their minds: the playoffs and vengeance (one can also imagine women being on their minds a bit too).
Philadelphia Flyers (33-26-3, 69 pts) at Buffalo Sabres (33-20-9, 75 pts) - 7:30 PM ET
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 2
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 7
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 10
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 41
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 89
- Marian Hossa won’t play in Game 3 11
- Report: Flyers, Streit agree to four-year, $21 million deal 37
- Playoffs Tonight: We’re tied going into Boston 9
- Writer: NHL playoffs are ‘annoying’ 79
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'
- PFT: Beckham turned down chance to kick in NFL