Mar 4, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
Every morning, we here at PHT will present the goal of the night. Usually it will be an incredible play, a breakaway, or a momentous game-winning goal. Others it may be a bit more…entertaining.
Florida Panthers 7, Philadelphia Flyers 4
Ville Leino gets his first goal as a Flyer, and it was a beauty. Unfortunately, the Flyers were already down 6-2 so it didn’t matter much.
After the jump, we’ll have a bonus goal for you. Only because this one is pretty freaking funny.
Peter Mueller made his debut last night for Colorado. And he made a big impression with one hell of an impressive goal.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 45
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 67
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 27
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (67)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)