Mar 4, 2010, 9:00 AM EST
Every morning, we here at PHT will present the goal of the night. Usually it will be an incredible play, a breakaway, or a momentous game-winning goal. Others it may be a bit more…entertaining.
Florida Panthers 7, Philadelphia Flyers 4
Ville Leino gets his first goal as a Flyer, and it was a beauty. Unfortunately, the Flyers were already down 6-2 so it didn’t matter much.
After the jump, we’ll have a bonus goal for you. Only because this one is pretty freaking funny.
Peter Mueller made his debut last night for Colorado. And he made a big impression with one hell of an impressive goal.
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 5
- Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 43
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 12
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 68
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 8
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 33
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 104
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 136
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (136)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)