Mar 4, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
Every morning, we here at PHT will present the goal of the night. Usually it will be an incredible play, a breakaway, or a momentous game-winning goal. Others it may be a bit more…entertaining.
Florida Panthers 7, Philadelphia Flyers 4
Ville Leino gets his first goal as a Flyer, and it was a beauty. Unfortunately, the Flyers were already down 6-2 so it didn’t matter much.
After the jump, we’ll have a bonus goal for you. Only because this one is pretty freaking funny.
Peter Mueller made his debut last night for Colorado. And he made a big impression with one hell of an impressive goal.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 19
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 42
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)