Mar 4, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
Every morning, we here at PHT will present the goal of the night. Usually it will be an incredible play, a breakaway, or a momentous game-winning goal. Others it may be a bit more…entertaining.
Florida Panthers 7, Philadelphia Flyers 4
Ville Leino gets his first goal as a Flyer, and it was a beauty. Unfortunately, the Flyers were already down 6-2 so it didn’t matter much.
After the jump, we’ll have a bonus goal for you. Only because this one is pretty freaking funny.
Peter Mueller made his debut last night for Colorado. And he made a big impression with one hell of an impressive goal.
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 0
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 4
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 19
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 33
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 4
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 34
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)