Mar 4, 2010, 9:00 AM EST
Every morning, we here at PHT will present the goal of the night. Usually it will be an incredible play, a breakaway, or a momentous game-winning goal. Others it may be a bit more…entertaining.
Florida Panthers 7, Philadelphia Flyers 4
Ville Leino gets his first goal as a Flyer, and it was a beauty. Unfortunately, the Flyers were already down 6-2 so it didn’t matter much.
After the jump, we’ll have a bonus goal for you. Only because this one is pretty freaking funny.
Peter Mueller made his debut last night for Colorado. And he made a big impression with one hell of an impressive goal.
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 0
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 48
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 24
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 46
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 15
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)